THE HAIR WHIP!

Your occasional source for heavy metal, progressive rock and hard rock coverage. Whenever I feel like it.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday Thoughts

I'm not some kind of heavy Christian or anything. I'm raised Catholic. I don't go to any church. And without getting too theological about it I believe there's some kind of higher power. And no, I don't mean Neil Peart.

Anyway. Here's some lyrics, and some Savatage. You may know them--they're currently calling themselves the "Trans-Siberian Orchestra."

Hit it, boys.



"I am the way
I am the light
I am the dark inside the night
I hear your hopes
I feel your dreams
And in the dark
I hear your screams Don't turn away
Just take my hand
And when you make your final stand
I'll be right there
I'll never leave
And all I ask of you is
Believe"

Merry Christmas, everybody.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment