THE HAIR WHIP!

Your occasional source for heavy metal, progressive rock and hard rock coverage. Whenever I feel like it.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

T-Shirt Hell Strikes Again

With my favorite t-shirt of the year. I just ordered mine.

Presenting:



Now, I love AIC--and even like them with the new singer. See the recent review of their excellent new disc Black Gives Way To Blue.

I even saw the original lineup on the Facelift tour when they were opening the Clash of the Titans. (That was the night Slayer were banned from the Garden and Anthrax played with Public Enemy for the first time.) Always liked this band.

But I just couldn't pass on this shirt. It will go nicely with my "TOOL: Not the Band--I'm Just a Tool" shirt which for some reason seems to annoy Tool fans when I wear it to shows.

Get your own Alice shirt (while they are still in print) at T-Shirt Hell's official site.

1 comment: